Friday 22 May 2009

About Me

So Who Am I?

I'll lay down a couple of facts about me here

born in Finland, june 28 1985
height: 180cm (6 ft)
weight: 83 kg (182 pounds)

Do you really need to know anything else?

Oh well... umm... Well, I like longboarding, parkour, urban exploration, guitars, vodka, tractors and rock'n roll. Just to mention a few things. I live in Turku, Finland. Turku is a nice little city in the south western Finland. Finland is a nice little country in Scandinavia. While being a bit bigger than Japan, Finland only has a population of about 5,2 million people opposed to Japans roughly 100 million. I assume that will be confusing for someone accustomed to solitude like me. I mean, I'm a security guard working in night patrol in a city with about 200 000 people, to me five's a crowd. I assume I'll have a bit of a culture shock at the beginning of the trip.

Here's a picture of me chilling around and bombing the University of Turku hill with my Powderflower longboard.






No comments:

Post a Comment