Saturday 4 July 2009

Good tidings

Phew. I got mail from Osaka airport that they`ve found my skateboard and I`ll get it tomorrow.

After a shower, shave and a fresh pair of socks I decided to make the best out of a grim situation and stop brooding. I set out to explore Osaka wich is a town that seems to be suffering from schitzofrenia and/or bipolar disorder. On the other hand it is ultra clean, ultra modern megacity. But every there are shady back alleys full of small bars, food places and weird and wild looking people. I prefer the backalleys

When the sun set at around 19.00 the city changed again from a bleak and hazy photograph into a HDR picture. Everything just lit up and started blinking. I`m writing this from a manga cafe while eating delicious Onigiri. Soon I`ll set out to check out some nightlife in Osaka and hopefully get lost somewhere interesting.

Tomorrow will see what happens to my route because of this delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment