Friday 3 July 2009

I`m so Fucking Hostile right now

Okay, I`m writing this froma a manga cafe in Osaka. Yes, Osaka, NOT Sapporo like intended. Seems like my worst nightmare came true.

Yes

Airfrance lost my skateboard.

My brand new custom made Powder Flower longboard is now somewhere and nobody seems to know where. I packed it according to the instructions from a very friendly clerk at the Helsinki airport and when I got to Osaka where I was going to switch planes to Sapporo the longboard was nowhere to be found. I`ve sent a flurry of emails and hopefully it`ll turn out allright.

That aside, Osaka is a HUGE city. It`s quite hot and humid but not unbearably so. I`m gonna stay here (you can sleep in a Manga Kissa for about 20euros) atleast till tomorrow when they hopefully have a clue where my board is.

I`m as cool and composed as a irrate badger right now, hope nothing else goes wrong. Now I`m gonna grab something eat and a couple of beers to sooth my nerves. At least I`m not jetlagged as I slep the whole flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment